Whether you are an overworked employee or an entrepreneur trapped in your own business, this book is the compass for a new and revolutionary world. Join Tim Ferriss as he teaches you:
- How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
- How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
- How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
- How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and freuent “mini-retirements”
- What the crucial difference is between absolute and relative income
- How to train your boss to value performance over presence, or kill your job (or company) if it’s beyond repair
- What automated cash-flow “muses” are and how to create one in 2 to 4 weeks
- How to cultivate selective ignorance—and create time—with a low-information diet
- What the management secrets of Remote Control CEOs are
- How to get free housing worldwide and airfare at 50–80% off
- How to fill the void and create a meaningful life after removing work and the office
You can have it all—really.
You just need to read ‘The 4-Hour Workweek’.